Maximize Your Budget with Low Monthly Payments
Let us help you with your e-Learning Video Programs. Video40.com offers complete video production and consulting services for your institution. PRODUCTION, RECORDING, AND EDITING.
UP TO 65%
Pay from January 1st, 2021
12 months /Low installments / Interest-Free
-We will produce the video lessons up to one hour in length on average recorded at VIDEO40.COM studio located in Miami, Florida, USA.
-If you are located in South Florida, Video40 will be able to record the video lessons at your location.
-We advise you from the coordination of content all the way through to the recording and editing of the video class in the required format.
-We estimate that the time to record each 45 minutes lesson will be approximately 1 HR per lesson considering video retakes and setting up lessons on teleprompter if needed.
-We offer a consulting service for your institution. (including presentation of the content, audiovisual technical quality and teacher presentation)
Lessons: packages of 5, 10, or 15 videos
Lesson time: up to 1:00 hour
Recording location: Miami, FL, or at your location.
Studio: the instructor will be able to record the instructional classes in front of the camera.
Editing: Video40 will edit the footage according to the client's guidelines.
Revisions: two revisions for each video lesson.
Deliverables: final rendering of each video lesson in QuickTime, H264 or MP4.
-We will have 4 different views.
- Wide shot: will cover the teacher, and the Tv/LCD screen or Smartboard.
- Medium shot: will cover the teacher and the Tv/LCD screen or Smartboard.
- Headshot: will cover the teacher from the chest up
- Tv/LCD screen or Smartboard Interactive Display shot
The final video will consist of:
- 3 second opening with the client’s logo
- Initial wide shot of the instructor, and the Tv/LCD screen or Smartboard to establish the scene
- Medium shot will be used for the instructor giving the instructional lesson
- Tv/LCD screen or Smartboard will be used every time the instructor interacts with the screen
- Headshot will be used randomly to make the video more dynamic
- 3 second closing with the client’s logo
- All transitions between the shots will be straight cuts
- The content for the lessons will be given by the customer
- Content/PowerPoint presentation
- Logo of your university or company
- Instructor (optional)
Teleprompter, Smart Board, Basic Makeup, Second Camera, and 3-second animation of the logo for the introduction and closing of the video lesson
Professor, Instructors, Producer
Cameraman, and Camera assistant
Video Editors, and Makeup artist (optional)
Video studio facility, and Professional video camera, Microphones,
Laptop for PowerPoint, Video editing software and computers
RECORD YOUR VIDEO LESSONS NOW!
Let us help you with your e-Learning Programs!
Please, fill out the form and our representatives are available to assist you throughout the process.
Phone Number: (954) 604-2772.