Vídeo40- 6 interesting ways to teach video classes in classrooms
Video40 knows that within the possibilities that offer audiovisual teaching, it’s common to get lost in a unique audiovisual format and forget that there are pedagogic alternatives besides video classes. That’s why we bring you with this article, 6 audiovisual formats from the simplest to the most complex, for a successful class in the current century.
An audiovisual format is a video adapted to the public. The didactic objectives determine the content of the video, but also the way said video will be narrated. Which gains more weight when you have to choose a format: The complexity of the narration and the way it is presented.
We’ve organized formats in function of its relevance to reality, but also to its production complexity.
- Debate or a roundtable: Effective for interactivity. Makes participants develop arguments within a subject to develop rhetoric abilities, in addition, to foment horizontality and multi-perspectivism. It’s more complex than video classes and it requires editing criteria more refined. This material is made deferred.
- Video conference: Requires a narrative construction and more complex audiovisual language usage, to keep participants attention and their interaction. The difficulty of this format lies in the fact that its production is made live, in determined hours. So it requires a more complex pre-production.
- Coverage: Makes it possible for the academic institution the deployment of investigative resources for the sake of more complex development of a subject. For its production is necessary that the institution and audiovisual production company work together. It is highly useful to position internet content.
- Dramatize: It’s usually used to recreate an event or a scientific experiment. It’s easily integrated with previous formats, enriching these contents. The problem is that given these formats complexity their realization is in the hands of a production company.
- Fictional: Are short films or shows episodes. Outstand for the narrative work there is behind them, in them applies educational storytelling, for its capacity to catch students interest and at the same time introducing pleasantly academic content through the story’s development. It is completely fair to say that its complexity and production are high and tough.
- Animation: Multi-colored style, includes graphic motion or 2D and 3D animation of different styles. It’s the most flexible of all formats because with it you can tell a story, illustrate dynamically a process, highlights and differentiates a key content for the subject.
We have more material for you in our blog, take a look over there. To make sure you get our most recent content. Add email@example.com to your contacts list and make sure to receive our notifications.
Written by: Video40